Q. What kind of Jobs can I post to LiveCareer?
In order to make sure that only high-quality job content is being posted online, all jobs must pass our content approval process, which is subject to our job content requirements.
Job Content Requirements:
- No "training course", "business opportunity" or product/service advertisements in job content.
- Freelance and work-from-home jobs should be identified as such.
- Job titles must be clear and have no additional information aside from the title.
- Job descriptions must accurately describe the position and should be longer than a couple of sentences.
- Commission-only compensation should clearly state that.
- The location should be specific and must be the actual working location for the job.
- No duplicate job postings of matching geo-location and content.
- No job postings with more than ONE position advertised in the content (e.g. "Cooks/Dishwashers/Food Runners Needed". You must post a separate ad for each position.
- No MLM (Multi-Level Marketing) Jobs.
- No jobs that require the purchase of materials before hiring is allowed.
- No offensive content.
- Pipeline jobs are ok, however, leads must only be used for employment opportunities.
- Staffing Firms must brand their job postings with their company names and descriptions and not on behalf of the direct employer they are hiring.
Q. What job content suggestions do you have?
Job content is very important to success. Consider the following tips:
- Provide job requirements and preferred experience to help improve your search results.
- Use keywords in your job content to improve search results.
- Extra words or Job IDs in the Job Title should be avoided because they might negatively affect search results (i.e. "Sales Representative #9929" vs "Sales Representative").
Q. How will I be billed?
Billing is done on a monthly basis and you can access your information through your employer account. We accept credit card payments and, for qualifying companies, we send invoices that can be paid in several ways, including wire transfers.
Q. Does LiveCareer offer free job postings?
Yes! If the application is hosted on our site, we index content at no cost. However, sponsored placements on average get 11x as much exposure. Free postings are currently available only for companies with XML feeds of content.
Q. How can I post jobs to LiveCareer?
You can post jobs to LiveCareer in two ways:
- You can post your jobs manually or via XML, which can make it easier for some organizations when they have more than about 10 jobs. You can find our standards here.
Q. What other sites does LiveCareer post to?
The LiveCareer Network includes all the websites and properties that BOLD Limited owns and operates, as well as a growing network of hundreds of major job boards! Each click is carefully tracked to ensure you only pay for valid clicks.
Q. What pricing models are there?
We currently offer CPC, CPA and Free postings. Flat rate postings will be available soon at a price of $99
Q. Where does someone go after clicking on my job?
Applicants can apply on LiveCareer (and you receive your results through email), via API integration with your ATS, or by being directed to a site of your choosing.
Q. Do you have a conversion tracking pixel?
Yes! You’ll get a tracking pixel through your account manager upon request.
Q. Do you confirm that my postings are live?
We do not confirm that your postings are live yet, but we are planning on doing this in the future. You can search for your company name on jobs.livecareer.com which will show you all the jobs that are currently live on LiveCareer.com
Q. Where can I contact someone to learn more?
You can check out our contact page, found here and we’ll gladly assist you.