You can pass your jobs to LiveCareer through XML feeds.
Data in red is required, other fields are optional but highly encouraged. It is required one of city/state combination OR zip code (zip code recommended). If your ATS or company is not able to provide a feed in this format, please contact us and we will gladly help you. You may remove any optional data from your feed, although it is not required to remove them.
<?xml version="1.0" encoding="utf-8"?>
<publisher>Example Job Site</publisher>
<lastBuildDate>Fri, 10 Dec 2008 22:49:39 GMT</lastBuildDate>
<date><![CDATA[Fri, 10 Dec 2005 22:49:39 GMT]]></date>
<company><![CDATA[Nursing Hospital of California]]></company>
<description><![CDATA[We are looking for a Nursing Assistant to join our growing team! Duties and responsibilities include helping patients with activities of daily living like eating and bathing. The ideal candidate will have 2-3 years experience working as a Nursing Assistant.
We provide competitive compensation, including full benefits. Nursing Hospital of California is fully licensed to provide the best care to its patients. ]]></description>
<salary><![CDATA[$75K per year]]></salary>
Other Notes and Requirements
- All job content must be inside CDATA sections.
- We do not process change requests, so feeds must include all currently open positions in order to continue indexing.
- The date provided for each job should indicate when the job was first published and can be refreshed once every 28 days if the job is still open.
- The reference number provided for each job must be unique to that job.
- Please provide the proper character encoding for your feed in the XML header.
Your feed will be disabled and your jobs will be removed without notice if you do not adhere to the following:
- The URLs you provide must be links directly to the job description. You must NOT require the user to log in to view the job description.
- You can also link back to our job content description page.
We may reject or remove any job postings for any or no reason.
All job content is also subject to the legal agreement signed with BOLD LLC.
Feed Updates & Delivery
- We will check your feed at least once per day for new jobs and changes.
- You can provide your feed with or without password protection through HTTP or FTP sites.
- You are encouraged to zip or gzip your feed.
We recognize country codes based on ISO 3166-1 alpha-2 coding. If you have a different coding, please contact your account manager.
You can choose from one of the following values:
- Full Time
- Part Time
If you have alternative categorization, please contact your account management team member.
You may choose to tag a job as ‘flexible’ if it is located remotely and/or the employee will work from home often. Possible values are: